Who has never dreamed of living in Paris? Even if we often complain of inconvenience in the capital, the City of Lights offers us many advantages. Here are 10 good reasons to convince you to move to Paris!
1.The most beautiful monuments are within reach! Speaking of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Grand Palais, the Opéra Garnier, Sacré-Coeur and many other wonders…admit that it makes you dream!
2. Paris is full of good restaurants! It’s the capital of gastronomy. Whether it is for starred restaurants, gourmet restaurants, molecular cuisine, traditional French cuisine or world cuisine…whatever your preferences and budget, you will find your culinary happiness here, trust me!
3. Paris is a multicultural city! Each district has its particularity and evokes an invitation to travel. The capital is a veritable melting pot of different nationalities and cultures. French, Anglo-Saxon, Asian or African, the whole world is in Paris! Long live diversity!
4. We can go to London in just 2 hours and 15 minutes! The Eurostar is so convenient. You don’t even need to fly!
5. Bakeries are mushrooming! Let it be said once and for all: the best baguettes, pastries and viennoiseries are in Paris! Do you confirm?
6. Paris is a reference for shopping! And yes, this legendary city is also the capital of fashion. You will find shops and malls galore, treat yourself!
7. There are cinemas and theaters everywhere! And it’s awesome to attend premières. For your information, Rebecca Miller chose Paris for the first screening of her film Maggie’s Plan last February. And we even had the chance to see Greta Gerwig in flesh, yep!
8. You can survive without a car! Thank you metro, bus and Vélib! Like that, we pollute less and make savings…
9. There is nothing more stylish than being able to party in Paris! Whether in nightclubs or in a Parisian apartment, “Paris is a moveable feast!”. You are so right, Hemingway!
10. More and more celebrities choose Paris as a city of residence! Speaking of Natalie Portman, David Beckham, Sofia Coppola, Lenny Kravitz, Kate Moss and many others, wow!
Hope you enjoyed this article. Have a nice day 🙂