Shivering with cold makes you hate winter and you cannot wait for spring return? Here are 10 quotes to make you enjoy the beauty of winter!
1. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home. (Edith Sitwell) You got it, winter is a feel-good season! Just relax and take care of yourself…
2.“Winter forms our character and brings out our best.” (Tom Allen)
Take advantage of winter to surpass yourself!
3. “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” (Anton Chekhov) No matter the season, the well-being is a state of mind! If you feel good, winter will be good as well…
4. “In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invicible summer.” (Albert Camus) Warmth comes from your inner self!
5. “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” (Hal Borland)
Winter is just a season that everyone has to cross before entering a smoother season. You must go through winter to prepare for spring! Ainsi va la vie.
6. “I write probably 80 percent of my stuff during the winter.” (Bob Seger) We are more productive and creative in winter!
7. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” (Anne Bradstreet) Each season brings us something. Cold winter allows us to enjoy even more the sweetness of spring!
8. “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.” (Victor Hugo) Laugh and winter will look warmer!
9. “The color of springtime is in the flower. The color of winter is in the imagination.” (Ward Elliot Hour) Who said that winter had to be dull and gray? It’s up to you to put colors in your life!
10. “Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius.” (Pietro Aretino) Let winter enlighten your thoughts, see it as a source of inspiration!
Hope these 10 quotes will help you see winter in a better angle. Have a nice weekend 🙂