Dear sweet tooth,
Do you know the Chai Tea Latte? This beverage made from black tea, spices, milk and whipped cream causes a stir at Starbucks! If you don’t want to spend a fortune for a tea and if you want to be able to do it again at home, here is a magic recipe that I found on the blog mangebrilleaime.com. Easy, quick and tasty, what more?
For a 300 mL tea mug, you need:
- 300 mL of milk (the one you like)
- a teaspoon of black tea with spices
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- cinnamon powder
- whipped cream
How to proceed?
1. Lightly boil the milk and a half-teaspoon of cinnamon powder (medium heat a few minutes).
2. When the milk starts to foam, reduce heat (low heat) then add the black tea with spices. Let steep over low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Filter if needed. Add the sugar, cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
Your Chai Tea Latte is ready! Bon appétit 🙂