You maxed out your credit card and you cannot spend more than 5 euros per day to avoid bank overdraft? Don’t cry, here is a list of 5 things you can afford to buy with 5 euros in Paris! Of course there are plenty of other possibilities but I will unveil them in other articles, enjoy…
1. A McFirst menu at Mc Donald’s! For 4.95 euros, you can have a beef ranch sandwich with mustard or a breaded chicken ranch sandwich with ketchup, a medium accompaniment (medium French fries, medium Deluxe potato wedges or a small salad) and a medium drink. It’s not too bad and you still have 5 cents to save, yay!
2. Go to a Gaumont or Pathé cinema on Tuesday! You can book cinema tickets for 4.50 euros per person on the website http://www.cinemasgaumontpathe.com/offres/vente-flash.html. There are plenty of films interesting to see for now, enjoy! And you can still save 50 cents.
3. A tall Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks! For 4.85 euros if I remember correctly. You should still have 15 cents left in your pocket. This is the smalles size but it’s more than enough to fill your stomach. Succumb to the charm of this delicious autumnal drink made of milk, expresso, pumkin flavor, caramel and cinnamon, yum! You can even add cream on top if you are very greedy…
4. A nice cocktail at Banana Café! 4.90 euros from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm every day, wow! Where to find it? 13 rue de la Ferronnerie 75001 Paris. Keep your 10 cents left, they can still serve!
5. Go see La Vie en Selfies, the one woman show of Annabelle Nakache! I have seen an extract from her show during a free comedy club and I loved it. I think I’m gonna see her on stage soon. You can have tickets for 5 euros per person on the website http://www.billetreduc.com/144803/evtbook.htm. Ok, there is a booking fee of 0.95 euros per ticket but hey, you will spend less next time! You should have saved 85 cents with the 4 previous outings, you can still afford an extra of 15 cents, no?
You see? Life goes on in Paris, even with 5 euros. Have a nice weekend 🙂