Hello chocolate lovers!
Today we are celebrating World Chocolate Day! Here are 5 ideas to celebrate this special occasion, enjoy!
1. Treat yourself to a delicious hot chocolate! Today is the perfect excuse to offer you a gourmet break worthy of a prince or a princess: Angelina, Café de Flore or Ladurée, choose your side…
2. Go to a Parisian chocolate shop! Jacques Genin, Patrick Roger, Jean-Paul Hévin, Fauchon or La Maison du Chocolat…Paris is full of fabulous chocolate shops. Don’t feel guilty, you deserve quality!
3. Make a chocolate dessert! Like chocolate mousse for example. Here is an easy and tasty recipe from Marmiton website: for 4 people, soften 100 g of dark or milk chocolate in a bowl. Incorporate 3 egg yolk and a bag of vanilla sugar. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently add to the mixture using a spatula. Refrigerate 1 hour or 2 minimum. Bon appétit!
4. Go to the Chocolate Museum Choco-Story! This is an opportunity to discover the history of chocolate and cocoa, chocolate manufacturing methods and taste the chocolate products made locally, yum! One ticket is 11 euros per adult. Opening hours: every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Where to find it? 28 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle 75010 Paris.
5. Watch a movie where chocolate is honored! Speaking of Chocolat or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for example. Enjoy your movie!
Hope these 5 ideas will allow you to have an amazing chocolate time! Happy Chocolate Day! xoxo 🙂