This evening, I stumbled upon the Pivot questionnaire. It was invented by Bernard Pivot in the mid-1970’s and it is directly inspired by the Proust questionnaire. The famous literary critic was used to submit a series of 10 questions to his guests during his broadcasts Apostrophes and Bouillon de Culture. This questionnaire has also become famous on the other side of the Atlantic, thanks to James Lipton and his show Inside the Actor’s Studio. Here are my answers to the Pivot questionnaire, enjoy!
1. Your favourite word? “Dream”.
2. The word you hate? “Impossible”.
3. Your favourite drug? Writing.
4. The sound or noise that you love? The ringing announcing that I received a new text message.
5. The sound or noise that you hate? The sound of an electric drill.
6. Your favourite oath, swear word or blasphemy? “Putain!”
7. Man or woman to illustrate a new banknote? Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wallstreet.
8. The profession that you would not have liked to do? Dustman.
9. The plant, tree or animal in which you would like to be reincarnated? Panda!
10. If God exists, what would you like him to tell you after your death? “Welcome to Heaven, miss. You have accomplished great things on Earth, I’m proud of you. As a reward, I offer you eternal happiness.”
And you, what would be your answers? Feel free to give your opinion in the comment field. Cheers 🙂