Yesterday I wrote an article about 10 things to avoid in Paris but we shouldn’t forget the delights that this legendary city offers us. Here are 10 pleasures that you can enjoy in Paris!
1. Champ de Mars! Whether to run, picnic or walk, this place never disappoints me. This beautiful public garden is one of the biggest green spaces in Paris with its 24.5 hectares and it offers us a privileged view of the Eiffel Tower. This is pure happiness!
2. Paris by night! The capital is not called the City of Lights for nothing. For me, the beauty of Paris is sublimated when illuminated! Just look at Champs-Elysées, Concorde, the Eiffel Tower or Notre-Dame to end up in a postcard scenery…
3. Bakeries galore! If you want a good baguette or delicious pastries and viennoiseries, Paris is the place to be!
4. Walking in Paris! In this magical city, I can walk for hours without getting bored or tired. And even if you get lost, there are always beautiful places to discover. This is what makes the charm of Paris. Admit that it’s more pleasant than staying stuck in transport!
5. There are bars, restaurants, shops, museums, cinemas and theaters everywhere! So there is always a place to go for your outings. Paris is a city full of life! You cannot get bored here.
6. There are so many tourists and Erasmus students that all excuses are good to speak English and visit the city! Rediscovering Paris through the eyes of an expatriate spices up our life and allows us to realize how lucky we are to live here…
7. There is no lack of taxis! So don’t worry if you missed the last metro during your nights out. And you can limit expenses by sharing a taxi with several people. This is the advantage of living in a big city!
8. You can survive without a car! It’s very easy to get around Paris so save yourself the stress of traffic and difficulties to find a place to park. It’s not as if we lived in the countryside or in a small town lost in the middle of nowhere!
9. It’s easier to attend concerts! Stade de France, Bercy Arena, Zénith in Paris, the Olympia and so on, there is no lack of concert hall… This is heaven for music fans!
10. You can enjoy plenty of beautiful views without spending a dime! Have a look at my article about my 10 favourite views in Paris to find out…
Hope it will convince you to visit Paris soon. Feel free to give your opinion in the comment field. Cheers 🙂