As you know, quotes are both poetic, full of wisdom, common sense, and help us to move forward in life. It’s like a natural remedy! If you feel falter at some point or another, don’t worry, the key is to stand up again. Here are 10 great quotes to give you strength!
1. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” (Mahatma Gandhi) Never underestimate your mental strength. Where there’s a way, there’s a will!
2. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” (Christopher Reeve) For having played Superman, he knows what he’s talking about! Perseverance and toughness are the real superpowers you need to accomplish miracles…
3. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” (Friedrich Nietzsche) Where there’s life, there’s hope. Trials strengthen us so, as long as you’re still alive, keep fighting!
4. “What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you’re never discouraged.” (Salma Hayek) Keep the faith, continue to believe in your dreams and never let the flame that burns in you go out! Don’t give up to stay strong.
5. “Our ability to handle life’s challenges is a measure of our strength of character.” (Les Brown) Life is not a bed of roses. Overcoming the trials of life helps you to become a stronger person and develop your mental resistance!
6. “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” (Richard L. Evans) If you fight your fears and dare to come out of your comfort zone, you will gain strength for sure!
7. “Our passion is our strength.” (Billie Joe Armstrong) We always give the best of ourselves when we fight for the things and the people we love!
8. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” (Sarah Dessen) Being able to face your problems is proof of a great strength of character!
9. “It’s not necessary to be strong but to feel strong.” (Jon Krakauer) Mental strength and ironclad willingness are greater than physical strength! You have to believe in yourself if you want to reach your goals.
10. “We are stronger than we think. We have emotional, spiritual and even physiscal resources at our disposal. We may get knock down, but we don’t have to stay down.” (Steve Goodier) We can always push our limits. See life as a running track. The more you try and train, the more you progress. It doesn’t matter to fall, the important thing is to stand up!
Hope these 10 quotes will allow you to feel stronger. Don’t hesitate to share your favourite quotes and may the force be with you! Cheers 🙂