Going out in Paris is great but expensive. Is that a reason to stay locked at home? I dont think so! Thankfully, there are always tips to save your life. Read this article and enjoy!
1. Free open-air cinema! Moviegoers, go to La Villette park! From July 22 to August 23, come and discover (or rediscover) free movie projections. The theme of the house is in the spotlight this summer. Thriller, Japanese anime, drama, romance, musical, comedy, science fiction or horror movie, there will be something for everyone! Sunbeds are rented 7 euros each but you can also sit down on the lawn for free, as you prefer. You can find the program on the website http://www.parisbonsplans.fr/cinema-en-plein-air-2015/. Don’t forget the popcorn!
2. Shuttle boat cruise for 1 or 2 euros! From July 4 to August 23, every Saturday and Sunday from noon to 9:00 pm, treat yourself with a cruise on the Ourcq Canal! The ride is 1 euro on Saturday and 2 euros on Sunday. You can find the schedules on the website http://www.paris-friendly.fr/bon_plan_paris_detaille.php?id=2964. Have a good trip!
3. Seat shows with 50% or 75% discount! Shows are available on the website http://www.2heuresavant.com. You can buy your tickets online two hours before the beginning of a show, usually at 4:00 pm during the week and at noon on weekend. Enjoy the show!
4. Have lunch at a chic and cheap restaurant! Located near Bastille area, Le Café de l’Industrie is the place to be! Treat yourself with a simple and tasty homemade French cuisine. The lunch menu (starter+main+dessert) only costs 12 euros. Opening hours: every day from 9:00 am to 2:00 am. Where to find it? 16 rue Saint-Sabin 75011 Paris. Bon appétit!
5. Go to Aquaboulevard at half price! From July 17 to September 6, pay 14.50 euros for an adult ticket instead of 29 euros. You can book your tickets on the website http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr. Where to find it? 4 rue Louis Armand 75015 Paris. Water parks are ideal in the summer. Have fun!
Hope these 5 tips will allow you to have an awesome time in Paris! Feel free to give your opinion in the comment field. See you soon 🙂