Regardless of where you live, who has never been bothered by mosquitoes? Every summer, these bloodthirsty vampires attack us without mercy and interfere in our homes without being invited! How rude… I am so sick of those monsters! So do you? Perfect! This war has lasted long enough, it’s time to drive out the enemy. Stop scratching and read this article: here are 10 tips to get rid of mosquitoes, enjoy!
1. Basil! Put one or several basil plant pots on your window sill, your balcony or your table, you should be less bothered like this.
2. Cloves! Cut oranges or lemons in half and prick them with cloves. This poisoned dish should prevent mosquitoes to snick into your kitchen or your dining room!
3. Geraniums! If you prefer flowers, opt for bunches of geraniums! This will scent your home while chasing you-know-who…
5. Lemon juice! Massage preventively uncovered areas of your body with lemon juice. It shoud protect you against stings!
6. Tiger Balm! Don’t hesitate to put some Tiger Balm on your arms and legs. Thanks to camphor, menthol and eucalyptus, mosquitoes will be unable to aproach you!
8. The plate of soapy water! Very useful when you are eating outside. The water will attract mosquitoes, they will be captured by the soap bubles and drown themselves…
9. Lemongrass! Put some lemongrass on your body. Mosquitoes hate it so they won’t disturb you! You can also light a candle scented with lemongrass, as you wish.
10. Essential oils! Lavender, lemon, clove or eucalyptus, it’s up to you. Apply on the skin or through a diffuser of essential oils and you get a natural mosquito repellent!
That’s it! Hope these tips will allow you to get rid of mosquitoes. Don’t hesitate to share your own tips in the comment field. See you soon 🙂