Going out in Paris is expensive but you can survive if you know the right happy hours! Here is a selection of interesting happy hours for you, enjoy!
1. Le Bistrot Beaubourg! This is the place to be if you like cocktails, terrace and happy hours that last a very long time! There are 25 cocktails to choose such as mojitos, caipirinhas, caïpiroskas, Tequila Sunrise, margaritas, Gin fizz, Cuba Libre and so on. There is also Kronembourg if you prefer beer. Happy hours: every day from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am, wow! A pint of Kronembourg is 5 euros. Same price for a cocktail. Where to find it? 39 rue Beaubourg 75003 Paris.
2. Ethnika Rhumerie! Flavored rum lovers, this bar is waiting for you! This is the specialty of the house which offers up to 30 varieties of flavored rum, isn’t that wonderful? You will also find classic cocktails, pints of beer, homemade punch and mocktails. Happy hours: every day from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Flavored rum: 3 euros. Cocktail: 4.50 euros. Pint of Stella: 3.50 euros. Pint of Leffe or Hoegarden: 4.50 euros. Homemade punch or mocktail: 3 euros. Where to find it? 127 rue Saint-Maur 75011 Paris.
3. Le Caveau du Pot de Terre! The party continues with this other interesting address! Sangria, cocktail, beer or digestive, it’s up to you. There is even charcuterie, yay! Happy hours: from Monday to Saturday from 6:00 pm to midnight. Sangria from 2.50 euros. Cocktail: 5 euros. Pint of beer: 4 euros. Apéritif: from 2 euros. Digestive: 4 euros. Appetizer board: 4 euros. Where to find it? 22 rue du Pot de Fer 75005 Paris.
4. Le Café des Antiquaires! Another address with long lasting happy hours! You can have beer, wine, cocktail, apéritif or coke, as you wish. Happy hours: from Monday to Saturday from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am. Pint of beer: 3.50 euros. Glass of wine: 2.60 euros. Cocktail: 5 euros. Basic alcohol (4 cl): 5 euros. Apéritif: 3 euros. Glass of coke: 2 euros. Where to find it? 15 rue de la Grange Batelière 75009 Paris.
5. Le Bistrot de l’Horloge! Here you can have flavored vodka, beer or cocktails and enjoy the terrasse, that’s cool! Happy hours: every day from 5:00 pm to midnight. Flavored vodka: 2 euros. Beer: 3.50 euros. Cocktail: 4.50 euros. Where to find it? 7 rue Bernard de Clairvaux 75003 Paris.
6. Le Grand Café SASSI ! This place will delight fans of beer and cocktails. Everything is the same price! Happy hours: every day from 5:00 pm to midnight. Pint of beer: 5 euros. Cocktail: 5 euros. Where to find it? 21 boulevard Bonne Nouvelle 75002 Paris.
That’s it! Hope these 6 addresses will allow you to have a nice drinking time! Don’t hesitate to give your opinion in the comment field. Cheers 🙂