Hello food lovers!
With the sun shining outside, it would be a shame to eat in your office: get out of your bubble and treat yourself to a nice lunch! Ok but not at any price, it is out of question to going broke… A menu for 10 euros maximum, anyone? Here is my selection of 5 nice places for you, enjoy!
1. El Guacamole! Mexican cuisine fans, come and enjoy delicious gourmet tacos authentic and hearty! Pork, chicken, beef, potatoes, cheese, chorizo, peppers or other, treat yourselves, there are 17 different flavors… Opt for the 10 euros menu made of 3 tacos to choose + a drink. Opening hours: on Sunday and Monday (from noon to 10:30 pm) and from Tuesday to Saturday (from noon to 11:00 pm). Where to find it? 37 rue Yves Toudic 75010 Paris.
2. Steel Cyclewear & Coffeeshop! This is the first Parisian cyclist cafe. For 10 euros, you can have the salad of the day made of potatoes, beans, parmesan, spinach and pesto, a homemade pastry (carrot cake, lemon cake or cookie for example) and a barista coffee from the coffeehouse of Belleville, wow! Opening hours: from Tuesday to Friday (from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm). Where to find it? 58 rue de la Fontaine au roi 75011 Paris.
3. Pierre Sang! A Korean bibimbab revisited with French sauce by a former Top Chef finalist, admit that it excites your palate! Icing on the cake: the bibimbap + roasted barley tea only costs 7 euros, yes, you heard me! What are you waiting for? Go! Opening hours: fom Tuesday to Saturday (from noon to 2:30 pm for lunch). Where to find it? 6 rue Gambey 75011 Paris.
4. Le Bistro des Galopins! Starter+main+ dessert for 9.90 euros, treat yourselves, mates! You can have lentil soup or salad, tortellini with ricotta and spinach topped with tomato sauce or fish and chips, followed by walnut tart or apple crumble, yum! This is one of the best deals you can have, really. Opening hours: from Monday to Wednesday (from 7:30 am to midnight), from Thursday to Saturday (from 7:30 am to 2:00 am) and on Sunday (from 11:00 am to midnight). Where to find it? 66 rue de Clichy 75009 Paris.
5. Bouche à Bouche! Salad+main of the day or quiche+dessert for 9 euros, yay! You can choose among vegetable soups, moussaka, quiche made of goat cheese, fig, colin and tarragon sauce, tartiflette, chicken curry rice with grape and pineapple, risotto with porcini mushrooms, crème caramel made with Carambar, red fruits panna cotta, Oreo tiramisu, fruit salads…this sounds like paradise! Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday (from noon to 4:00 pm). Where to find it? 5 rue Bourdaloue 75009 Paris.
That’s it! Hope these 5 addresses will allow you to have a great lunch break! Don’t hesitate to give your opinion in the comment field. Bon appétit 🙂