As you know, beauty products and beauty treatments are expensive. Must we resign ourselves to have a sad figure to save money? It is out of question! Good news, there’s no need to make your wallet suffer to be pretty. Here are 6 rituals to adopt to look great at lower cost, enjoy!
1. Lemon juice! This trick is adopted by the majority of female stars. Cause yes, by dint of reading women’s magazines, you eventually collect tips that are accessible to ordinary mortals. Every morning, drink the juice of a squeezed lemon (I prefer the green ones) diluted in lukewarm water on an empty stomach. Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to skip breakfast! You can eat 30 minutes after. What are the magical properties of lemon? It’s an essential beauty ally for clear and flawless skin. It lightens your skin and brighten your complexion, wow!
2. Cold tea bags! Put in the freezer 2 tea bags to apply cold over your eyes, while massaging gently for 3 to 4 minutes. This will serve to decongest and fight against dark circles or bags under the eyes! Very convenient when you have not slept enough.
3. The cold shower! This will allow you to have a more toned skin and eliminate cellulite. Shower yourself every day starting from the ankles to the waist. Then, pass the showerhead several times on the critical areas. You can even alternate hot and cold water for a stunning result. Come on, don’t be a chicken, be a warrior!
4. The sugar scrub! Always respect this principle: a sugar measurement for a measurement of honey. In a jam jar (empty of course), mix 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar with 2 teaspoons of thick honey. This is the quantity necessary for 3 facial scrubs. Increase the quantity for a body scrub. Put your mixture in the fridge about ten minutes before using it: this will greatly facilitate the application. Apply on dry skin in small circular movements (avoiding the area around eyes) and gently massage. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Say hello to your very soft skin! Do not exfoliate your skin more than 3 times a week (once a week for the face). You can keep your mixture for a week. After this time, throw it!
5. Baking soda! Mix a small amount of baking soda to your toothpaste. Your teeth will be cleaned of tartar, refreshed and whiter. Smile!
6. Pinch your cheeks! Gently pinch your cheeks for 20 to 30 seconds, the pressure exerted will make the blood rush to this area and immediately give you a healthy glow! You no longer need to put blush and this tip is totally free, yay!
Hope these 6 beauty tips will allow you to make savings while remaining pretty. Don’t hesitate to share your own tips or give your opinion in the comment field! xoxo 🙂