Good morning brunch enthusiasts!
It’s Sunday morning, you’re too lazy to cook and you fancy a gourmet meal? Ok but we are in Paris, it’s very easy to break the bank and I concede that you don’t want to spend it all in food! How to do it without going through the Mc Morning box? Here are 5 Parisian addresses where you can have a huge brunch for less than 20 euros, enjoy!
1. Tata Burger! Here you can enjoy a quality brunch in the Marais district, in a convivial place renowned for the smile and the joie de vivre of the waiters. For 17.80 euros, you can have a hot drink and the fresh fruit juice of your choice, mini bakery items and tartines, a mini burger, a mini club sandwich, a coleslaw accompanied by fries and a fried egg, plus a dessert: homemade “pain perdu” with vanilla ice cream or a light fruit salad, yum! Brunch opening hours: on Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Where to find it? 54 rue Sainte Croix de la Bretonnerie 75004 Paris.
2. Chez Luna! Wanna brunch at will? This is the place to be! For 19 euros, feast on viennoiseries, yogurt, cottage cheese, crepes or tartines, homemade cakes, freshly squeezed orange juice, delicious scrambled eggs, quiches and savory tarts, cheese and charcuterie…not to mention a basket of fresh fruits for a sweet dessert full of vitamins, wow! The brunch is also available on bank holidays. Brunch opening hours: on Saturday and Sunday (10:00 am-4:00 pm). Where to find it? 108 rue Ménilmontant 75020 Paris.
3. Breakfast in America! Savor the gourmet brunch formula for 16.95 euros! The menu consists of 3 parts. For the first part, you can choose among: 2 eggs cooked according to your choice, sausages with 2 eggs, Mexican omelet, cheese omelet, or mushrooms and gruyere. For the second part, choose between American pancakes, donut, muffin, brownie or yogurt. For the last part, you can order thimble juice with orange juice or espresso with orange juice. Brunch opening hours: on Sunday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Survival tip: make a booking to be sure to have a seat! (01 42 72 40 21) Where to find it? 4 rue Malher 75004 Paris.
4. Le Spicy Home! Succumb to the charm of this modern and authentic place. With its colonial atmosphere, its spice baskets and its jazzy background music, this restaurant is very warm! The brunch is 17.50 euros. Start with a hot beverage (coffee, tea or chocolate) and fresh squeezed orange juice. This will be followed by a complete hot plate, either: The Classic Breakfast (smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes “à l’ancienne”, fried mushrooms, shredded carrots and stuffed tomato), The English Breakfast (fried egg, bacon and tomato between 2 muffins, white beans in the English style, old fashion potatoes sauteed, fried mushrooms, shredded carrots and stuffed tomato), The French Breakfast (sausage, ham, country terrine, fried mushrooms, shredded carrots, potatoes sauteed “à l’ancienne” and stuffed tomato) or The Dish of the Day (theme of the 5 continents). To accompany all this, it will be tartines, butter, Nutella and Bonne Maman jam, what a feast! To finish with a little touch of freshness, you can choose between verrine of fresh fruits, verrine of the day or fruit salad, enjoy… Brunch opening hours: on Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Where to find it? 1 rue de Ridder 75014 Paris.
5. La Cantoche Paname! This is the ideal place for a brunch with family or friends in a fun atmosphere. The decor is very playful and contains the symbols of your childhood. Feel free to jump on the hopscotch drawn on the floor to await the arrival of your dishes! The menu is amazing, dishes are simple but of French tradition, not to mention a twist. For 19 euros, you can have: the hot drink of your choice, a fresh orange juice, viennoiseries accompanied by jam, scrambled eggs or fried eggs with bacon, salmon or cheese, pomgranates, a green salad and a dessert to choose. Treat yourself, the cuisine is 100% homemade with flavors of yesteryear, so yummy! Brunch opening hours: on Sunday from noon to 4:00 pm. Where to find it? 40 boulevard Beaumarchais 75011 Paris.
Oh my god, I’m starting to feel hungry! Hope these 5 addresses will allow you to have a fantastic brunch. Don’t hesitate to give your opinion in the comment field. Happy Sunday and bon appétit 🙂