It’s been a while since my last post about bars… In order to vary your outings, I propose you to discover 5 unusual Parisian bars, here we go!
1. Le Truc Mush! Located in the heart of Bastille district, Paris 11, this bar promises you a good atmosphere with its psychedelic design, its cheerful bartenders, its DJs and its crazy programming! Every Tuesday at 9:00 pm, participate in Mario Kart Wii tournaments to win shots and goodies! On Wednesday, it’s musical blind test evening with homemade shots for the winners. On Thursday, it’s Madness Karaoke and you have DJs party on weekend… Enjoy the happy hour: from Tuesday to Thursday (6:00 pm-10:00 pm) and on Friday and Saturday (6:00 pm-9:00 pm), cocktails are 3.80 euros and double cocktails are 6.50 euros, wow! Off happy hour, regular cocktails are 6.50 euros and if you order a Truc Mush cocktail, you can have a free shot… Opening hours: from Tuesday to Thursday (6:00 pm-2:00 am) and on Friday and Saturday (6:00 pm-6:00 am). Where to find it? 5 Passage Thiéré 75011 Paris.
2. Zéro de conduite! This lovely little bar (40 seats) is dedicated to those who kept their inner child and refuse to grow up. Indeed, cocktails are served in baby bottles and to order, you have to draw on a schoolchild slate the cartoon character that represents your cocktail! Funny, isn’t it? You can also play board games and win lollipops with the Trivial Pursuit minute, yay! You must pay the baby bottle and keep it to reuse it when you come back so you will pay only the price of the refill the next times. For your first night, a baby bottle + a mocktail is 14 euros (refill without alcohol: 4 euros) while a baby bottle + a cocktail is 16 euros (refill with alcohol: 6 euros). Then, when you come back on Sunday or during the week, refill without alcohol is 6 euros and refill with alcohol is 8 euros. If you come back on Friday or Saturday, refill without alcohol is 10 euros then 6 euros for each new order; refill with alcohol is 12 euros then 8 euros for each new order. If you don’t like baby bottles, you can opt for the magic potion: 48 cl cocktail to drink alone or in pairs (14 euros without alcohol, 18 euros with alcohol). Survival tip: make a booking or call to be sure that there is enough space (01 46 34 26 35). Opening hours: from Monday to Thursday (8:30 pm-1:30 am), on Friday and Saturday (6:00 pm-2:00 am) and on Sunday (9:00 pm-1:00 am). Where to find it? 14 rue Jacob 75006 Paris.
3. Le Manga Café V2! Alcohol drinkers to abstain. Imagine the largest library of manga available (12,000 manga), unlimited drinks and access to video games, all from 3 euros per hour, this is literally paradise! Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Seven Up, Ice Tea, still water and sparkling water are at will and you have free wifi. You can also enjoy a hot drink (coffee, cappuccino, milk, decaffeinated coffee, tea or hot chocolate), as you wish. Arcade machines, Wii and Playstation are also available, treat yourself! Indivisible first off-peak hour is 3 euros. Indivisible first peak hour is 4 euros. Each additional half hour is 1.50 euros. Off-peak: from Tuesday to Friday (10:30 am-1:00 pm). Peak hours: from Monday to Friday (1:00 pm-8:00 pm), and on Saturday and Sunday (10:30 am-8:00 pm). If you plan to stay all day, a pass is 20 euros. You can also buy packages: 10 hours for 30 euros, 20 hours for 55 euros, 50 hours for 125 euros or 100 hours for 250 euros, you really have to be passionate… Opening hours: on Sunday and Monday (2:00 pm-8:00 pm) and from Tuesday to Saturday (10:30 am-8:00 pm). Where to find it? 9 rue Primo Levi 75013 Paris.
4. Charlie et sa bière à deux balles! This is the perfect bar to spend a nice evening with your mates! A half of beer is only 2 euros and a pint of beer is 4 euros at any time, enjoy… There are even guitars at your disposal if you want to play a song, isn’t that wonderful? If you prefer cocktails, that’s no problem: you can have classic cocktails or other cocktails created by Charlie between 6 and 8 euros. Good news, cocktails are only 5 euros during happy hour from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm, no more excuse! Don’t miss Charlie’s animations: with concerts, barter or open mic nights, you won’t get bored, I promise. Opening hours: every day from 6:00 pm to 2:00 am. Where to find it? 29 rue de Cotte 75012 Paris.
5. Le Café Bonnie! This charming place is colorful like a cupcake and its decoration pays tribute to Hollywood cult films, superheroes, femmes fatales and Disney princesses… Blue, pink, kitsch and good mood is what awaits you! Plus, their cocktails are original: try the Bonnie and Clyde, a mixture of champagne, vodka, cranberry, raspberry and sugar mixed with ice in a blender, yum! Unless you prefer the Little Prince which is composed of vodka, rum, banana and rose, tempting, isn’t it? You have 4 catégories of cocktails: normal, special, premium and luxury which are 6, 8, 10 and 12 euros during happy hour (6:00 pm-8:30 pm). Normal prices are 2 euros more. Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday (5:30 pm-2:00 am) and on Sunday (3:30 pm-00:30 am). Where to find it? 9 rue des Récollets 75010 Paris.
Hope these 5 bars will allow you to have an awesome time! If you wanna give your opinion, the comment field is yours. Cheers 🙂