The weather is nice and warm in Paris and I have more need of freshness, relaxation and fun! Do you like water parks? I love them but I don’t go as often as I would like. If you are in Paris, you have to go to Aquaboulevard at least once in your life! Here are 10 good reasons to go to this great Parisian water park…
2. It’s open every day and all year! Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday (from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm) and on Sunday (from 8:00 am to midnight). Plus, the indoor pool is 29 degrees all year. No more excuse!
3. You can get 50% discount on your entrance ticket at this time! Until April 28, pay 14.50 euros per adult instead of 29 euros on the website http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr. Visit only on the date indicated between April 11 and June 28 this year.
7. Make a razzia of water slides! There are 8 different water slides: Aquaplouf (very long), Aquaturbo (very fast and thrilling), Aquasplash (15 seconds), Aqualooping (the fastest), Aquapiste (to race with your friends outside, up to 6 people), Aquarafting (group descent in a giant buoy, fun and thrilling), Aquatube (vertiginous descent, thrill tandem) and Aquamikaze (high speed)!
8. Relax in the jacuzzi! You will find a giant jacuzzi, outdoor jacuzzi and 2 hot tubs in mangroove area. The water is heated constantly at 38 degrees so don’t stay more than 15 minutes if you don’t want to faint!
9. No need to go far to enjoy the beach! A beautiful outdoor beach with a lawn is set up every summer. Take the opportunity to sunbathe and have a picnic. Fastfood is also available inside the water park.
Hope these 10 reasons will convince you to go to this fabulous water park! Feel free to give your opinion in the comment field. Have fun 🙂