As you may have noticed, summer is back in Paris! After a sweltering day at work, how about a tasty refreshing drink? If you are fed up with milkshakes and smoothies, I have another alternative to offer: bubble tea! For those who are not familiar, it’s the national drink of Taiwan since the eighties. This cold mixture of black or green tea with or without milk is offered with different flavors and topped with black tapioca balls. Delicious, refreshing and fun, what more could you ask for? Addresses perhaps? Here are 5 Parisian places where you can have a nice bubble tea!
1. Boba Tea Coffee! In a modern and refine setting, you can compose your drink with tapioca pearls, but also gelatin and even candies! You will have the choice between black tea or green tea version including different flavors (nature, pineapple, kiwi, green banana, lemon, grenadine, mango, passion fruit, peach, lychee, green apple, strawberry, vanilla, bubble gum and so on) with or without milk. You have 3 sizes to choose: Regular 45 cl (3.99 euros), Large 55 cl (4.99 euros) or Extra large 65 cl (5.60 euros). For an iced version, you have to pay 0.50 euros more. Opening hours: on Monday (from 11:45 am to 7:30 pm), from Tuesday to Friday (from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm) and on Saturday during the summer until 9:30 pm. Where to find it? 44 avenue d’Ivry 75013 Paris.
2. Zen Zoo! It litterally means “bubble tea” in Chinese. This is the most famous bubble tea place in Paris! You will have a milk tea cold or warm with the flavor of your choice (matcha, lychee, coconut, almond or banana) and tapioca pearls. The lychee flavor is the most refreshing! You can drink your bubble tea on site or choose the takeaway option, as you wish. A small bubble tea costs 4 euros and a big bubble tea is 5.50 euros. Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday (from noon to 7:00 pm). Where to find it? 13 rue Chabanais 75002 Paris.
3. Bubble T Bunny! It’s a very tiny place so choose the takeaway option! You have different flavors to choose: some are traditional like banana or strawberry (divine) and some are more original (try the red bean flavor if you dare!). With or without milk, as you prefer. The regular size is 3.90 euros, the large size is 4.90 euros and the extra large size is 5.80 euros. Opening hours: every day from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Where to find it? 69 avenue des Gobelins 75013 Paris.
4. Le 37 m²! This cozy place offers surprising flavors like prune, hibiscus, osmanthus and peanut! If you like sweet taste and black tapioca pearls galore, it’s the place to be… Try the passion fruit flavor, it’s excellent! A small bubble tea costs 4 euros and a big one is 5 euros. Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday (from noon to 9:00 pm). Where to find it? 64 rue Sainte-Anne 75002 Paris.
5. Bubble House! This is a great bubble tea room warm and cozy at the same time. The bubble teas are delicious and you can even choose the amount of sugar in your drink! You have black tea or green tea version, milk tea or iced tea. A lot of flavors are available: nature, lemon, strawberry, kumquat, lychee, mango, blueberry, chocolate, vanilla, taro and so on… A small bubble tea is 4.50 euros and a big bubble tea is 5.50 euros. Opening hours: on Monday (from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm) and from Tuesday to Sunday (from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm). Where to find it? 45 avenue de Choisy 75013 Paris.
Hope these 5 addresses will make your day! Feel free to give your opinion in the comment field. Cheers 🙂