Are you fed up of always having the same head? Do you dream to change your look every day without breaking the bank? If so, smile, it is possible to get an inexpensive makeover thanks to the 10 following tips!
1. Cut a few centimeters of your hair! Split ends are not sexy at all. Go to the hairdresser or ask a good friend to cut them for you. What about a lightly layered haircut? It’s simple, stylish and very easy to maintain!
2. Change the line of your hair! If you’re used to the line of hair in the middle, try the side parting or the zigzag hairline for more originality! It’s simple to do and it really changes the look. There are even special combs for zigzag lines if you are lazy…
3. Change your hairstyle! If you always have loose hair, tie them! Ponytail, braids, bun, half-tail or other, have fun with your hair! There are plenty of tutorials on the Internet if you don’t know how to do.
4. Accessorize your hair! Hair clips, flowers, headbands, scarves, hair ornaments, hats…there are endless possibilities! You can find your happiness in Asian fashion stores in Châtelet district, Paris 1.
5. Change the color of your nail polish! Colored nails are enough to give sparkle to an outfit, treat yourself! Go to a Kiko store, you will find a wide range of quality polish nails. Plus, they are not expensive at all! What more could you ask for?
6. Change the color of your lips! Coral, pink, red or other, lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm…you choose! The smile is one of the leading elements of a look, don’t neglect it. Personally, I like Labello Fruity Shine lip balms because they have a delicious fruity taste, moisturize and give a lovely color to your lips without the lipstick effect. Plus, they cost less than 3 euros!
7. Accessorize your outfits! Belts, necklaces, bracelets, earings, rings, pins, handbag, shoes…boost your look! There are a lot of cheap stores like H&M where you can find a mountain of accessories, no more excuses!
8. Color your eyelids! We all have a palette of makeup with 10,000 different eye shadows at home. It’s time to use it and sublimate your look!
9. Try original eye pencils! There are not only black and brown colors in life! Put some blue, green, pink, purple, gold or silver to change. It will put more joy in your eyes! Go to Yves Rocher shop. They have a lot of colors, quality products and a kohl pencil only costs 4 euros!
10. Don’t hesitate to mix different styles! A romantic dress with a perfecto or a leather jacket, a pullover dress with a teddy jacket, classy shorts with tights and Converse…play with clothing contrasts, you will get stylish looks!
That’s it! Hope these 10 tips will help you to reinvent your look! Feel free to share your own tips in the comment field. Cheers 🙂