As you know, Paris is a spectacular city so today I would like to share with you my 10 favourite spots to contemplate its beauty. Enjoy, it’s free!
1. The forecourt of Sacré-Coeur: on top of Montmartre Hill, the forecourt of Sacré-Coeur allows you to appreciate all Paris! I like this view because Parisian rooftops seem to extend endlessly and it’s the perfect place for a romantic date.
2. The Trocadéro esplanade: this is the best place to admire the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, the majestuous Iron Lady dominates the City of Lights and offers you a magnificent view. Wow!
3. The panoramic terrace of Printemps Haussmann store: this panoramic terrace at 360 degrees belongs to the restaurant Le Déli-Cieux and make you discover a new perspective of Madeleine, Sacré-Coeur and Eiffel Tower. while immersing you in the heart of Haussmanian Paris. So classy!
4. Lafayette Galleries terrace: located on the 7th floor of the Lafayette Galleries store, this rooftop offers stunning views of all Paris and its monuments. Isn’t that stylish?
5. The terrace of the Arab World Institute: on the top floor of the Arab World Institute, you will be able to enjoy superb views of Notre Dame, the Island of the City and the Marais district. Prepare your camera!
6. Belleville Park: Belleville Park heights offer you original panoramas of Paris and this is not a tourist spot, enjoy!
7. The temple of Buttes-Chaumont Park: this temple was built in 1869 by the architect Gabriel Davioud. It will give you a beautiful view of Montmartre.
8. Bir-Hakeim Bridge: this bridge offers you a gorgeous panorama of the Seine and Eiffel Tower.
9. Pont des Arts: this is the favourite meeting place of lovers! Here you can enjoy a splendid view of the Louvre, Pont Neuf, Palace of Justice, the spire of Sainte-Chapelle and the towers of Notre Dame. According to me, the view by night is the best!
10. The Seine docks: this is a good spot to admire Pont des Arts. I like walking along the Seine docks to see the ducks as well!
And you, what are your favourite spots in Paris? Tell me everything in the comment field. Cheers 🙂