Last week-end, I gave you addresses to eat for less than 15 euros in Paris. I can concede that it is still expensive for unemployed graduates or broke students. Trust me, we are in the same boat! That’s why I have a better offer for you today. Being broke doesn’t mean that you must stay locked in your room and have dry bread an water for dinner! No, I won’t let you perish. Ok, it’s the end of the month but I hope you still have at least 5 euros in your pocket? Cool, that’s good enough to go to a bar! “Ok, but I have to eat as well!” Why would you have to choose between drinking and eating when you can have both? Listen to me carefully: for the price of a drink you can have a free meal, yes you heard me! I’m gonna give you 7 addresses of bars where you can eat for free. No more excuse not to go out now!
1. If you like beer and mussels, Le Bouillon Belge is waiting for you! Every Wednesday from 8:30 pm, it’s mussels party in a friendly atmosphere! How does it work? Le Bouillon Belge gives you free mussels to share with your friends, you just have to buy a drink. There is a large choice of 25 cl craft beers from 2.50 euros or bottled lagers for 5 euros. If you are really hungry, you can add 3.50 euros to accompany your mussels with home made fries. This offer is available until Wednesday the 24th of June 2015. Careful, the place is extremely crowded so you should better come 45 minutes in advance! Where to find it? 6 rue Planchat 75020 Paris.
2. Le Tribal Café: every Friday and Saturday from 9:00 pm, you can have free couscous for the price of a drink! A pint of beer costs 3 euros and a cocktail 6.50 euros. In a spacious room, you can seat on comfortable benches and enjoy the oriental atmosphere! As I said before, come earlier to have a seat! This offer is available until Sunday the 26th of July 2015. Where to find it? 3 cour des Petites Ecuries 75010 Paris.
3. Couscous and music lovers, stop by La Cordonnerie! Every Thursday from 8:00 pm, it’s couscous party in a warm atmosphere. You can even enjoy live music bands, wow! Try to come at least 30 minutes in advance and don’t forget to buy a drink. You can have a pint of beer for 4 euros, a coke for 3 euros or a big mojito for 5 euros. This offer is available until Thursday the 25th of June 2015. Where to find it? 142 rue Saint-Denis 75002 Paris.
4. If you’re fond of gypsy jazz orchestra, go to Le Grenier! You can attend to the concert on the ground floor and have a free couscous every Friday and Saturday night on the first floor. All of this is available for the price of a drink which costs less than 5 euros. Go for it! Where to find it? 152 rue Oberkampf 75011 Paris.
5. Wanna eat Italian food? Try the Delizie! From Tuesday to Saturday, this Italian bar and catering offers an Italian buffet when you buy one cocktail (5 euros minimum). It’s the aperitivo principle! Where to find it? 15 rue Damrémont 75018 Paris.
6. Slam poetry lovers, you can go to Le Culture Rapide in Belleville district. You can enjoy lively evenings and every Friday at 7:00 pm, the barman offers you a free buffet, nice! Where to find it? 103 rue Julien Lacroix 75020 Paris.
7. Fries addicts, you will appreciate La Comète! From 8:00 pm, on Monday and Thursday, you can have free unlimited fries, and free mussels with fries on Wednesday for the price of a drink (3 euros maximum). Treat yourself! Where to find it? 156 rue Oberkampf 75011 Paris.
Hope these addresses will allow you to survive until the end of February. If you wanna give your opinion or share other similar places that you know in Paris, feel free to comment! Enjoy 🙂